This application no longer works.
Uprise was an Application for Course Creator created by eunoia , running on Mac OS X .
The application no longer works due to Memrise perpetual changes.
The lack of a proper Memrise API stopped the development.
Uprise was for Mac only.
|Main Features||Interface||SpreadSheet||Alternatives search for||Course & Database View||Forvo|
Synthesized speech Integration and upload
Bulk upload of synthesized speech
Comprehensive searching (can search within text)
levels (not ready)
bulk media upload
multiple row deletion
copy, cut and paste
single column pasting
Edit View with Audio Sidebar
Edit View with Image Sidebar
Edit View with Audio Synthesized Speech Add
Edit View with Audio Recorder
Edit View with Forvo Integration
Edit View with Alternatives Search
Bulk Upload View
Bulk Upload View with File Upload Panel
Bulk Upload View with Synthesized Speech Upload Panel
New Log View
New Spreadsheet editing
500 requests per day
In the API agreement,
only one API key per application
You may need to delete the local database if you recently started recieving errors on startup. Memrise continually makes changes (which is a good thing), but sometimes this can affect how the data is parsed and stored. To delete the local database:
- Open a new finder window
- Press command+shift+g
- Type in "~/Library/Application Support/Uprise/Data/"
- Delete the file named "Uprise.sqlite"
This application is in beta, so please report bugs:https://bitbucket.org/intrinsica/memrise-uploader/issues?status=new&status=open
Uprise : How to add alt answers or new words with TSV files
- Make sure your column count and names match exactly
- exclude any audio or image columns, as these will be ignored anyways
- use only TSV because there are less issues with the delimiter
- any text editor can create a TSV file (rename the extension to .tsv or .txt before importing)
- some info about the TSV format: https://support.google.com/drive/answer/63377?hl=en
- To export from google spreadsheet: https://support.google.com/merchants/answer/160569?hl=en
- To export from excel: http://www.howtogeek.com/79991/convert-an-excel-spreadsheet-to-a-tab-delimited-text-file
- The program works best with UTF8 encoding
How to use Uprise on Windows
Windows Users can buy Vmware workstation or use VirtualBox and Mac OS X 10.8 +